To confirm a booking, a deposit of 30% is required. Any reservation made online is under request and it can be cancelled or confirmed. No deposit is deducted unless the booking is confirmed. The confirmation includes the details of the owners and the total booking fee. The remaining accommodation fee is payable upon arrival at your destination. Bookings made for 1 night can be cancelled or have an additional charge.
All prices mentioned are in euros, unless otherwise stated and are accurate at the time of reservation and will not be altered to you after confirmation of the booking has been received. Arsorama Village Homes, reserves the right to increase or decrease published prices of any unsold properties at any time. The price however, of your chosen property will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Deposits are never refundable in case of cancellation. If balances are not paid when due, then your booking may be treated as cancelled and result in a cancellation fee in addition to the deposit already paid. If you need to cancel a confirmed booking, you must contact us by e-mail or fax. The cancellation is effective when your notification is received by us:
No fee will apply for cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival date
- 50% cancellation fee will be invoiced for cancellations received 29-7 days prior to arrival date
- 100% cancellation fee will be invoiced for cancellations received from 6-0 days prior to arrival date
The cancellation charges are based on the number of day’s notice before arrival when we are advised of the cancellation.
- We accept responsibility to provide the accommodation as described on our website, but shall not be liable in circumstances where we are prevented from providing the accommodation because of events outside our control, such as flood, fire, adverse weather conditions, war, and threat of war, civil disturbance or acts of any local or national government.
- The accommodation can only be occupied by those persons named at the time of booking or subsequently advised either in writing or by e-mail. If additional people are found to be in occupation, the supplier may terminate the contract immediately and require all occupants to leave or the extra persons will be charged accordingly. No refund shall be due in these circumstances.
Baby Cot & Extra beds:
Most of our houses provide one baby cot .Please check with us should this required. Additionally we may supply camp beds suitable for children, which will be charged extra per day according to the property charges.
Damages & Breakages:
- Should any serious damage (other than every day wear and tear), be caused to the property or the contents, you will be required to arrange immediate reimbursement of the cost of repair or replacement directly with us, prior to the end of the holiday.
- It is always advisable to take out insurance against cancellation, property damages, accident or personal loss.
- Unfortunately due to very strict health regulations, we are obliged to inform you that pets are not allowed in any of the houses.
Air-conditioning is an optional extra and is payable locally or in some properties is included in the price. This units must be only be used while you are in the property, with all windows and doors kept closed. Under no circumstances must the units be left on continuously while the property is unoccupied.
Check-in & Check -out:
Access to the houses can be after 12.00hrs on the day of your arrival. The houses must be vacated during midday of departure to enable cleaning and preparation to be completed prior to the arrival of new guests. This is normally at 12:00 am. Should you require late check out, kindly inform us beforehand. Provided that it is possible, an extra charge will apply for departure after 12.00 hrs and by latest 16.00 hrs. From 16.00 hrs onwards the charge for a full extra day will apply.
Private parties are not permitted in our premises,however, we are always ready to listen to our clients and to deal with their requirements.
Cleaning of the houses/rooms:
The rooms and houses are clean once prior to your arrival. Bed linen and bath towels are provided. (It is advisable for you to bring your own beach towels as these are not provided by us). For long stays we can arrange you the cleaning of the house. This can be arranged with the property owners as well.
All special requests must be stated on booking form or requested in writing otherwise we cannot guarantee that your requests will be adhered to.
Photographs are intended to give an overall impression of individual houses. The Management does not accept any responsibility for items of furniture etc, which appear in photographs but may have been changed or removed, nor for any changes to aspects which may have changed since photographs were taken.
Any building work which may commence in the local area is outside of our control and we can not be held responsible for any resulting disturbance. However, should we become aware of any building work which may be considered to aversely affect the enjoyment of your holiday we will notify you as soon as possible and whenever possible offer you the opportunity to transfer you to an alternative house at the same price.
If you have a complain
In the unlikely event that you have a complain whilst on holiday, you must inform us so the matter can resolved on the spot. If you are not completely satisfied with the solution offered or provided, you should immediately make this known in writing to us. We shall try to resolve the matter and if appropriate, we will confirm in writing any solutions as agreed.
If you wish to make changes to your arrangements, for example changing room, duration of your stay, etc, all such requests will be subject to availability and any extra costs, including cancellation charges, must be met by you and paid locally.
Arsorama Village Homes offers its clients ON-LINE booking options for all houses. On-line booking entails acceptance of the following conditions:
- Management and protection of personal information
- On-line booking requires the publication of certain personal information by the user, such as, for example, name and surname, home address, telephone number, credit card details (eg. number and expiry date)etc.
- This personal information (personal data) is stored by Arsorama Village Homes in an electronic (or paper) data base in accordance with the terms regulating the protection of persons and personal information, and in accordance with all laws and stipulations in force both in Cyprus and in European law on the subject of consumer protection and commercial transactions conducted over the internet.
- The personal information provided by the user and stored in the above mentioned database is confidential. This information may only be used by any of the Arsorama staff for reasons concerning services provided to the user/client by the Company, for informing clients about offers, new facilities or services, and in any research and study carried out by the Company for creating new services or improving existing services, as well as for statistics and advertising. At no time will this information be revealed to third persons unless legally required by the police, Public Prosecutor, any legal or official public administrative, financial or other authority for the purposes of the eradication or control of criminal acts or within the framework of official investigations for the purpose of the eradication or control of criminal acts carried out by the user or in which the user has participated either directly or indirectly.